Tuesday, January 18, 2011

week 21: Imaging

Well, we had our ultrasound scheduled for January 4! I was sooo excited to go and finally find out what kind of child we were cooking up! I decided to just go to work with Sam in the morning and be at the appointment with my husband at 3:20 PM... Well, the day started off and got SUPER busy! I don't know where all the tows and calls came from, but basically I had to work through lunch and when we finally thought we were going to get out the door for our appointment, 3 people walked into the office wanting various different things! Needless to say, we didn't make it to our appointment on time and I ended up having a cry out in the bathroom! Well, I was able to call them back and we scheduled the appointment for the next day at 11:00 AM! I was happy that we were able to get in so soon! Anyways, that morning I made sure I peed 2 hours before the appointment and then drank a TON of water! By the time my appointment came around, I could barely walk for fear I would PEE my self! When the lady was finally done taking her pictures and I was released to use the bathroom, I was SO happy! After using the washroom, Sam and I went into the room with the technician where she told us we were having a little GIRL! Oh how exciting! I can not believe that I now know what is swimming around inside my tummy! This is going to be fun! Now the real planning starts! We can now decided what color is going in the baby's room and what we are going to name her and all that other good stuff! WOW! I am going to have a daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment