Thursday, October 28, 2010

week 13: NO Nausea!

WOW! I must say that 13 is a magical number! I hit this week and just like that! BAM nausea was GONE! Life is so much better now! :-) I am still feeling a little sleepy, but I would rather deal with that then feeling sick! Anyways, this morning my sister actually woke me up at 4:00 AM to tell me she was going into labor! I jumped in my car and drove the 2 hours so I could witness it! It was.... SCARY! Man, I think I will keep this baby in always! I do not look forward to giving birth HEHE! I guess though that women have been doing it for thousands of years and I will be fine, it is just really scary to think about! Anyways, I am starting to get bigger these days! My tummy is just starting to show a little baby bump! These next few months will be more enjoyable I think :-) Anyways, I just thought I would share what is going on with me these days! Take care all!

Oh, my sister had a beautiful little Girl! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being an Aunty again :). And trust me.. by the time your due date comes around you will be willing to do just about anything to get that baby out. Glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete