Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Test!

Well, I had been feeling a little funny these last couple of weeks and I wasn't getting my period so I started getting a little nervous that maybe my husband and I were going to have a baby! I kept on bringing it up to him and he kept on pushing it aside saying that I wasn't pregnant and that I was just making something out of nothing! But after being 2 weeks late, I finally Demanded that we go to the store and get a Home Pregnancy test to see if just Maybe I was carrying a child. After lightening our pocket book by about $20.00 we went home and I took my test! My results showed almost immediately but the packet said to wait for 2 minutes so I left the bathroom and started pacing the hallway... Sam on the other hand was going to wait this baby out and see if maybe... JUST MAYBE that little vertical line would go away! Well, needless to say, after 2 minutes the little "+" sign was still there and we had a confirmed test saying that we were expecting our first baby! This was NOT planned! We have only been married for 3 months and we were planning on waiting for about 5 years before we had our first child but SURPRISE! We will be having one sooner then that! 05-10-2011 is just right around the corner!

3 comments:

  1. How fun to read-it seems to familiar,yet it's your own little story ;)
    Congratulations you guys-it's a fun,interesting and amazing challenge being a parent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so thrilled about your good news. How exciting it is to know that we are going to have another baby great-grandchild. What fun it will be. But you live so far away. We will make certain that we get to see that little bundle of joy OFTEN. Can hardly wait to see if you have a boy or a girl. It doesn't really matter which, except then I'll know what color. (:) We love you both so much and are so happy for you both. God Bless you both. Gma Young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! congrats! SURPRISE! LOL! hey, baby is due 2 days before my birthday! cool.

    ReplyDelete