Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Telling!

Later on after we found out about our baby, Sam and I ran over to Walmart and bought two little white onesies. After Walmart, we went to Michael's and bought some fast drying clothing markers and some cute little Chinese takeout boxes. We then hit the road for Fresno we, of course, had to deliver some paper work to Sam's parents! When we got there, the family greeted us warmly and invited us into the kitchen where Sam told them that he had a gift for the whole family and that EVERYONE needed to be there... Well after we gathered everyone together, we let mom and pop open up our little gift! They pulled out the little onesie which said "I Love MY G-PARENTS"! They were so excited for us hugs and kisses went around and we celebrated by eating diner!
After we were done at Sam's parents house, we then went to go meet my parents at the church where I presented my dad with our little "gift". Daddy opened up the box but he didn't have to pull out the onesie to know what it meant! His eyes got all big and he exclaimed "No way! Really??? COOL!" all in one breath! My mom didn't know what was going on so she went to him and pulled out the little onesie and was sooo excited! My family then proceeded to tell all the church family our good news! Later on I called my brothers and told them about our pregnancy! They were all excited for Sam and I but Timothy gave a little different response! His response went something like this "No way! Are you serious? How do you feel?" I then replied by telling him that I was happy. He then Said "COOL! I am soo Happy for you!" I thought it was funny that he wanted to know how I was feeling before he showed his excitement! All in all, it was a fun experience! My sister and I will have our babies about 7 months apart :-) SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment