Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 6: TIRED!

So, I have gone through week six and all I can say is that I am SOOOO TIRED!!!!! I feel as if I could sleep my whole life away! I don't want to wake up in the morning, I don't want to make breakfast after I wake up! I don't want to go to work, and when I get to work, I don't want to work! LOL! So guess what I do? I take my blanket and pillow and lay down on the rug and take a Nap... For 3 hours or so! Then I wake up and proceed to... Play around on FaceBOOK! what is up? This baby is just sucking the life out of me! I do have to say however that when I do sleep, I have the awesomest DREAMS EVER! The other night I had a dream about being on a train and this train was AWESOME! Doing these little Loop di loops! It was a bit real though so it kinda made me sick in my dream! The cool thing about this train though was that it was powered by my friend Ben's little "terrier" or something... The dog was all black with shaggy hair and brown ears! anyways, whatever kind of dog it was, it powered the train! How strange eh? Anyways, tonight I hope to get some longer then NORMAL sleep and have an even awesomer DREAM!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait, you'll get even more tired :p It keeps getting worse until about 12 weeks. Then it just goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,the desire to sleep does go away....But then (for me and a lot of others..) insomnia kicks in about the beginning of the third trimester :p
    It's all good though-enjoy your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete