Friday, September 24, 2010

week 7: Sore and sick

So, I sailed right into week 7 last Tuesday! I can't believe I am at this point already... I know I am not that far along, but just think about it... Next week (tuesday) I will be 2 months pregnant! that means only 7 more months to go!!! EKKKK Anyways, this last week I have been growing in a place I didn't really want to grow in! LOL I would have thought that I have more then enough space for breast milk... Apparently NOT! My Breasts have been sOoooo sore due to the fact that they are getting bigger! Not really what I wanted, but to me it is just one more sign that we REALLY are expecting a little baby!
Anyways, this last Wednesday 9/22/10 I went for my orientation class where we learned about genetically transferred diseases and getting screening done... they also took 4 vials of blood and a urine sample! They say this is the first of MANY blood samples I am going to be giving... I guess it wasn't that bad, but I just really DO NOT like having a needle put in my arm LOL! also this week, I have developed what pregnant women call "morning sickness" UGH! I was sooooooo hoping I would get through this pregnancy without having to experience this nasty thing... but today I was sitting with my head over a trash can all morning... I didn't throw up, just really felt like I was... I then started to fall asleep... and for me that wasn't a good thing because I was sitting on a chair that had rollers on it so I went and laid down on the rug and slept for about 3 hours! poor POOR merry! Well, I have made it through the day and I am hoping to wake up tomorrow with NO sick feeling at all! God Bless... see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Sleep as much as you can this time! Next pregnancy you will have a little one to look after! Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete